Friday, April 09, 2004
I was reading around the blogsphere when I came across the Web Fire Escape for blog readers. It's really amusing that people have now come up with a way that readers can click a button that takes them to a "company friendly" site when their boss is around.

By clicking on this button
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
you are taken to a non-blogging site. They are also reader-preference friendly, so users can have the fire escape point to their own company site or a document they are supposed to work on.

I found this so amusing, I installed one on the reference bar on this blog. I don't actually blog at work, and I don't recommend reading blogs if doing so may get you fired -- so the fire escape is for entertainment purposes only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment