Sunday, May 09, 2004
Sorry I've been away from blogging, won't happen again (I hope).

I confess I got a little discouraged when key events like the EU enlargement and the WTO ruling against US subsidies didn't even merit an article in most leftists blogs, let alone a mention...I felt like I was trying to fight a thunderstorm alone by trying to spread the world. But that, after all, is the purpose of the New World Blogger -- to bring attention to issues that are not appropriately discussed and covered in the mainstream media, even the mainstream blogosphere.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with the newest sign that the US really is going insane (if we're not there already) -- the newest reality show, I nearly died. Here contestants get to fake their own death and watch their relatives' reactions as they jump out of the coffin. Lovely. Just when you thought the world couldn't get more absurd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment